Time for May favorites! This time it’s all about a couple of teas (one tasting good and one healing), a supplement, a wonderful book, a hilarious YouTube channel, and my current favorite oil. Hope you’ll enjoy the video!
Things I mentioned in the video:
- Golden Oolong tea – it’s somewhere between black and green tea, and it tastes sublimely gently. Love this tea!
- Red Raspberry Leaf Tea – I’m drinking it because it’s very well known for shortening and lightening periods. Fingers crossed!
- Floravital Liquid Iron – the best iron supplement I’ve ever tried. I’m taking it to raise my ferritin levels from rock bottom.
- “Read Your Face” Book – a fascinating book about face reading based on Traditional Chinese Medicine. One of the most eye opening books I’ve ever read.
- Adrian Bliss channel – hands down my favorite YouTube channel of all times. He’s doing Vlune this month (a video every day), so make sure you don’t miss it! 😉 I promise you’ll laugh more than you ever have in your life.
- Coconut oil – my favorite facial and body oil at the moment: I’m using it as a body oil, as a sun protection oil, as an after-sun, as the only oil for the OCM, as a makeup remover, as a night time oil for the face. Love it!
- Neko Atsume Kitty Collector Game – our favorite game on the phone at the moment. It’s so endearing! The aim of the game is collecting all the kitties and all of their mementos. They’re so cute!
Thanks so much for watching! What was your favorite product in May?
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. I only recommend things that I absolutely love myself and feel certain that you would love them, too. If you shop using my links, you will help keep this blog running. Thank you so much!