I wish everyone on this Earth knew that it is possible to improve eyesight naturally with 6 simple exercises. If you missed the original post, read it here. Even if some people may not be able to achieve perfect vision, isn’t it worth at least seeing some improvements or stopping the gradual weakening of the eyes?
My video about our eyesight improvement story and the six eye exercises is the most popular video I’ve ever uploaded and I couldn’t be happier. You know why? Because it means the message is getting spread around. More and more people will regain their hope that they can indeed take the control back in their own hands.
Once they do, there will be no stopping them.
They’ll start fixing their health, skin, teeth and so many other areas of their life. It’s a never ending process and it’s incredibly rewarding, so if you’re already trying the eye exercises or are about to start, welcome to the journey! It’s a hell of a journey, but it’s totally worth it.
I’ve been receiving hundreds of questions and a lot of them are the same. The video currently has over 700 comments, so it’s pretty impossible for you to go through the comments looking for answers. I thought it would save your time and my time (considering that I’m still living without electricity and I’m answering to most of the comments via my phone) if I answered to all of your questions in a separate video.
These are the most frequently asked questions I covered:
1. How soon will I see results?
2. I’ve been doing these exercises for two weeks and my eyesight is getting worse. Is it normal? I’m scared.
3. Can I exercise every day instead of every other day? Will it speed up the improvement?
4. Is it really necessary to go without glasses? Will I still see improvements if I wear my glasses all the time?
5. Why didn’t my eye doctor tell me about eye exercises?
6. How to get glasses of a different prescription than the one prescribed by my eye doctor?
7. When should I start with the defocusing exercises? Are they really necessary?
8. I’m an adult. Can I still improve my eyesight? Or is it too late?
9. What should I do if my prescription differs a lot between the two eyes? Should I exercise each eye separately?
10. Is there anything else I can do in addition to these exercises?
11. Should I do exercises with or without glasses? What if I wear contacts?
You guys rock! Do you know why? Because you’re getting amazing results with these exercises! Please keep those comments coming in! I’m over the moon every time I see another positive update.
If you have any more questions, let me know. In the meanwhile, I hope these will answer most of the questions that could arise in your mind after watching the original video.
Remember, taking back the control of your own health, be it eyes, skin or teeth, will empower you and will touch so many different areas of your life. You’ll be surprised! So take that control back and enjoy the process!
Of course, I must mention that I am not a doctor and this is all based on my experience with eyesight improvement. If you have serious issues with your eyes, you should always consult your eye doctor first.
Lots of love,