I’ve just received an order from iHerb and thought I’d show you what I got this time. I ran out of my hair conditioner and decided to get a couple of nourishing masks instead (thought they would be perfect for my curls). I also got a new curly hair styling gel to try (and it’s a cult product). I got something for my pets and my husband, so it was really like a family haul rather than a haul just for myself. 🙂
Here’s what I got:
- Nubian Heritage Grow & Strengthen Treatment Masque (I’ve already tried it and I love it!)
- Alba Botanica Deep conditioning Minute Hair Mask
- Kinky-Curly Original Curling Custard Natural Styling Gel
- Alba Botanica Natural Very Emollient Foam Shave
- Jarrow Formulas Pet Dophilus (Mr Jimmy and Giulietta The Dog will be very even healthier!)
- Now Foods Zinc Picolinate
- Now Foods L-OptiZinc
- Country Life P-5-P (it’s an activated vitamin B6)
And if you make your first order from iHerb using this link, you’ll get $5 off your order. Whoohoo!
Hope you enjoy watching this video! Let me know if you’ve ever tried any of these products. Thanks so much for watching!
P.S. I’m not a doctor and I’m not recommending that you take any supplements without doing your own thorough research. Experiment wisely!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. I only recommend things that I absolutely love myself and feel certain that you would love them, too. If you shop using my links, you will help keep this blog running. Thank you so much!