Lily Lolo is one of my two favorite natural makeup brands and I recently got a few new products from them: an eyeshadow palette, a mineral blusher, a lipstick, an eyelid primer, and a few testers: their two finishing powders, a highlighting powder, and their incredibly well-priced BB cream. Thought I’d share with you my first impressions while creating a very natural, barely-there makeup look. Hope you like it!
Products I used for the look:
- Lily Lolo BB Cream in Light
- Lily Lolo Mineral Blusher in Rosy Apple
- Lily Lolo Finishing Powder in Translucent Silk
- Lily Lolo Prime Focus Eyelid Primer
- Lily Lolo Eyeshadow Palette in Smoke & Mirrors
- It Girl Set doesn’t seem to be available anymore. I think it was a Christmas special, but you can get all of the products separately.
- 100% Pure Maracuja Mascara in Black Tea
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Soft Brown
- Lily Lolo Natural Lipstick in Intense Crush
Talking about new natural beauty products, a few weeks ago I also got myself some samples of the amazing Sappho Organics foundation that Kassie from Cloudy Apples swears by. I tried it out yesterday and it’s holy grail material! I’m going to film a full-on review soon. It’s amazing!
Sorry I’ve been a bit absent from the blog again: I’ve been kind of focusing on my videos a bit more. I really want to get into a steady habit of 3 videos a week, so I’m slowly working on that. Once I get comfortable with the new rhythm, the blog will be the next focus. For now, I feel that I can express myself so much better through videos and I enjoy it so much, so I’ll just go with the flow. Hope you don’t mind, my beautiful friends!
I’ll have to say bye for now as it’s time to make dinner, but I really hope you’re about to have a great weekend!
Lots of love,
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. I only recommend things that I absolutely love myself and feel certain that you would love them, too. If you shop using my links, you will help keep this blog running. Thank you so much!