In my previous video, I talked about my extensive blood test results. In this one, I’m sharing my thyroid healing strategy for the next few months and it’s all based on the insights from the blood tests. The biggest stars of my entire healing journey have been borax and iodine in kelp. They’ve taken me to almost complete healing in just 2 weeks and I can’t wait to see how much further they will take me. They’re amazing!
Hope you enjoy the video! Be sure to share it with any loved ones who might be struggling with their thyroid or health in general. If you have any questions or just need support/advice, write a comment below and I’ll respond. I’m always here for you!
Things I talk about in the video:
- Borax (a great source of boron)
- Kelp seaweed capsules (a great source of iodine and trace minerals)
- Floradix Liquid Iron
- Floradix Iron Tablets
- MegaFood Blood Builder (another amazing natural iron supplement)
- Evening Primrose Oil
- Magnesium (here’s how to make your own DIY magnesium oil)
- Red Raspberry Leaf Tea
- Low Fodmap Diet (fructose, fructans, polyols/sorbitol, lactose)
- Exercising 6 days a week (including 2 days of yoga) – here’s how you can successfully start exercising and not quit within the first month.
I must remind you that I’m not a doctor (thank God) and I’m not giving you medical advice or recommending that you do anything. I’m only here to share my experiences and what worked for me. If you want to try anything I’ve talked about, always do your own research! Being properly informed is the only way forward.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. I only recommend things that I absolutely love myself and feel certain that you would love them, too. If you shop using my links, you will help keep this blog running. Thank you so much!