2016 was the year of experimentation, personal growth, and lots of amazing discoveries. It was both challenging and exhilarating: exactly how a year should be. People say 2016 was an awful year. For me, it was a year that took me closer to the healing that I’ve been craving almost since the day I was born. I choose to be grateful for 2016.
In this video, I’m sharing all of the things that got me excited during 2016: from books, talks, and movies to supplements, makeup, haircare, oils, and YouTube channels.
Hope you enjoy it!
Things I mentioned in the video:
- “The Gifts of Imperfection” by Brene Brown
- “Creative Visualization” by Shakti Gawain
- “Developing Intuition” by Shakti Gawain
- “Living in the Light” by Shakti Gawain
- “Creating True Prosperity” by Shakti Gawain
- “You Can Heal Your Life” by Louise Hay
- “Hypothyroidism Type 2” by Mark Starr, M.D.
- “The Art of Manifesting” talk that you can get access to for free if you buy “The Universe Has Your Back” by Gabrielle Bernstein
- Shutter Island trailer
- Now Foods Liquid Chlorophyll
- Chloroxygen Liquid Chlorophyll
- Chelated Copper
- Kelp PowderSante Glossing Shampoo
- Aveda Be Curly Curl Enhancer
- Aveda Brilliant Humectant Pomade
- Alaffia Curl Oil
- Auromere Hair Conditioning Oil
- Organic cold-pressed sesame seed oil (I just buy a large bottle from the cooking section of my local health shop)
- Organic cold-pressed rosehip oil (I buy mine from a local health shop, but this one is awesome too)
- 100% Pure Caffeine Coffee Bean Eye Cream
- 100% Pure Ultra Lengthening Mascara in Black Tea
- 100% Pure Long Lasting Concealer in Golden Peach
- 100% Pure Cream Foundation in Golden Peach
- 100% Pure Lip Butter in Pomegranate
- Hemp Organics Berry Lip Tint
- Hurraw Tinted Cinnamon Lip Balm
- Hurraw Lip Balm in Vata
- Nubian Heritage Goat’s Milk & Chai Body Lotion
- Davidji’s Sweetspot of the Universe community
- Skimble Workout Trainer App
- Shittyflute channel
- MrSuicideSheep channel
- Mimi Ikonn’s channel
- Alex Ikonn’s channel
- Gary Vaynerchuk’s channel
- Food Wishes channel
Love you all lots!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. I only recommend things that I absolutely love myself and feel certain that you would love them, too. If you shop using my links, you will help keep this blog running. Thank you so much!